1 ½ oz gin
½ lemon pressed
½ oz lavender syrup (recipe below)
1 full dropper (1ml) Coastal Clouds Lavender Mint CBD Oil Drops
Garnish: lemon slice, mint, lavender sprig
1. Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
2. Add gin, lavender simple syrup, pressed lemon, and Coastal Clouds Lavender Mint CBD Oil Drops
3. Shake until cold.
4. Strain into your favorite glass with ice and top with sparkling water.
5. Garnish with a lemon slice, mint, and a sprig of fresh lavender.
Lavender Simple Syrup Ingredients:
⅔ cup water
1 cup raw honey (light honey is recommended)
¼ cup fresh or dried lavender
1. Bring honey and water to a simmer, medium to high heat. Stir occasionally.
2. Add in lavender and let simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and cover. Let stand covered for a couple hours, then strain.
For a more intense flavor let sit overnight, then strain.