Looking for an easy DIY gift this holiday season? Check out this recipe for homemade bath bombs using Coastal Clouds Lavender Mint CBD Oil Drops. Everyone loves a little self-care!
Coastal Clouds CBD Lavender Mint Bath Bomb
SERVING: MAKES 4 BATH BOMBS
large and small bowl for mixing
bath bomb mold
1 cup baking soda
½ cup citric acid
3 tablespoons cornstarch
3 tablespoons Epsom salts
1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
10 drops of essential lavender oil
½ cup dried lavender plus some to sprinkle in the mold for the top
4 full droppers (4ml) Coastal Clouds Lavender Mint CBD Oil Drops
witch hazel in a spray bottle
- Mix all the dry ingredients except for the citric acid in a large bowl. Run
the baking soda through a sieve for a smoother texture.
- In a small bowl add almond oil, essential oil, and Coastal Clouds Lavender Mint
CBD Oil Drops.
- Pour the oil mixture into a large bowl. Using gloves mix well with your hands.
- Add in citric acid slowly and mix.
The bath bomb mixture should resemble damp sand. To test this squeeze into the palm of your hand, if the bath bomb stays together it is ready. If it starts to crumble, the mixture is too dry. Spray a little witch hazel while mixing with your hand and check again.
- Sprinkle a little dried lavender into the mold and tightly pack your bath bomb
molds. When packing the molds be sure to overfill them and then press together. This creates a stronger airtight ball.
- Leave in the mold for a couple minutes then remove. Place on a tray overnight.
Humidity will affect the bath bomb so be sure it is in a cool, dry place.