Wellness Chocolate Raspberry CBD Cookies
2 pasture raised eggs
⅓ cup coconut sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup unsalted grass-fed butter
⅓ cup plus 4 teaspoons coconut flour (can substitute almond flour if preferred)
1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin
½ teaspoon baking soda
⅛ teaspoon Himalayan salt
½ cup 70% dark chocolate chips
½ cup raspberries cut in half
2 full droppers (2ml) Coastal Clouds Chocolate Raspberry Cream CBD Oil Drops
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In a mixer on medium, whisk the eggs until frothy. Add vanilla, sugar, and butter and mix on medium speed.
- Add coconut flour, gelatin, baking soda, and salt to the mixture and blend.
- Fold in chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the dough into balls and place on the pan. Repeat placing each cookie ball two inches apart.
- Using the backside of the tablespoon, flatten the cookies until about ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cookies cool on the sheet pan before handling. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.