Lavender Mint Coastal Collins Cocktail
- 1 ½ oz gin
- ½ lemon pressed
- ½ oz lavender syrup (recipe below)
- sparkling water
- 1 full dropper (1ml) Coastal Clouds Lavender Mint CBD Oil Drops
- Garnish: lemon slice, mint, lavender sprig
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add gin, lavender simple syrup, pressed lemon, and Coastal Clouds Lavender Mint CBD Oil Drops
- Shake until cold.
- Strain into your favorite glass with ice and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a lemon slice, mint, and a sprig of fresh lavender.
Lavender Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 cup raw honey (light honey is recommended)
- ¼ cup fresh or dried lavender
- Bring honey and water to a simmer, medium to high heat. Stir occasionally.
- Add in lavender and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover. Let stand covered for a couple hours, then strain.
- For a more intense flavor let sit overnight, then strain.