Coastal Clouds CBD Elderberry Immune Boost Bites
Hippocrates, also known as the “father of medicine,” referred to elderberry as the “medicine chest.” This powerful plant is high in polyphenols which reduce inflammation and contain anti-viral properties. Elderberry can help lessen various symptoms of the flu and common cold, aid in allergies, and relieve sinus issues. By combining elderberry, freshly squeezed citrus and CBD you get an immune boost loaded with vitamin C while modulating your body’s stress response. For a little extra support (who doesn’t like a little extra these days) the grass-fed gelatin nourishes the lining of the gut while Manuka honey’s anti-bacterial effects support digestion and the immune system.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ½ tablespoons elderberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon Manuka honey
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
- ½ cup water
- 4 droppers (4ml) Coastal Clouds Peach Citrus CBD
- Whisk gelatin and water and allow to bloom for five minutes.
- Heat citrus, elderberry, and Manuka honey on the stove until hot.
- Pour hot liquid into gelatin mixture and stir in Coastal Clouds Peach Citrus CBD.
- Pour into your favorite mold and refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Stay Calm. Stay Cool. Stay Collected.