Chocolate Raspberry Cream Pie
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 generous cup raspberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 6 oz containers raspberry yogurt
- 2 3.5 oz package instance vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy cream
- whipped cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush cookies in food processor or in ziplock bag with a rolling pin until fine.
- Stir in melted butter until combined
- Pour mixture into a regular pie pan and press crumbs all over the pan and up the sides.
- Bake for 3 to 4 minutes and let cool completely.
- On a plate, smash raspberries with a fork. Sprinkle with sugar, stir together and let sit for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine raspberry yogurt with the instant vanilla pudding mix and beat on low for 1 minute.
- Add 2-3 droppers of Coastal Clouds Raspberry Chocolate Cream CBD Oil Drops and mix well.
- Pour in heavy cream and whip on low for 30 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and mix on medium-high for 2 minutes, until thick.
- Fold raspberries into yogurt mixture until evenly combined.
- Pour mixture onto the cooled crust and spread evenly.
- Freeze until very firm.
- Cut & serve with raspberries and whipped cream for garnish. Enjoy!
- Add maple syrup, lime juice and Oil Drops. Run your blender again until it runs smoothly, turning off the blender and scraping down the sides, as needed.
- When there are few chunks visible, let the blender run for one minute to achieve the smoothest consistency.
- Enjoy immediately! For a firmer consistency, put in an airtight container and freeze for 2-3 hours, let thaw for 10-15 minutes before eating. Stores well in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.