Chocolate Raspberry CBD Cookies Recipe
Wellness Chocolate Raspberry CBD Cookies
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsalted grass-fed butter
- ⅓ cup plus 4 teaspoons coconut flour (can substitute almond flour if preferred)
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ cup 70% dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup raspberries cut in half
- 2 full droppers (2ml) Coastal Clouds Chocolate Raspberry Cream CBD Oil Drops
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In a mixer on medium, whisk the eggs until frothy. Add vanilla, sugar, and butter and mix on medium speed.
- Add coconut flour, gelatin, baking soda, and salt to the mixture and blend.
- Fold in chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the dough into balls and place on the pan. Repeat placing each cookie ball two inches apart.
- Using the backside of the tablespoon, flatten the cookies until about ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cookies cool on the sheet pan before handling. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.