Chilled Out Mango Sorbet
- 4 cups of frozen mango
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 full droppers of Mango Diesel Oil Drops
- Place frozen mango in blender or food processor and pulse until you create small pieces. Scrape down the sides.
- Add maple syrup, lime juice and Oil Drops. Run your blender again until it runs smoothly, turning off the blender and scraping down the sides, as needed.
- When there are few chunks visible, let the blender run for one minute to achieve the smoothest consistency.
- Enjoy immediately! For a firmer consistency, put in an airtight container and freeze for 2-3 hours, let thaw for 10-15 minutes before eating. Stores well in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.